What To Do In St. Catharines
Shop, golf and more during your stay at the Four Points St. Catharines Niagara Suites. View our list of things to do in St. Catharines.
- Buffalo International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Canada One Factory Outlets
- Fallsview Casino
- Garden City Arena
- Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
- Pen Centre Shopping Mall
- Sean O'Sullivan Theatre/Center For the Arts
- Shaw Festival Theatre
- Skylon Tower
- St. Catharines/Welland Canals Museum
How To Get Here
Niagara Wine Festivals
- Niagara New Vintage Festival - Visit the wine festival from June 16-24 during your visit to the Niagara region. Take a sip, relax and have some fun.
- Niagara Grape & Wine Festival - Experience the food, harvest and wild game festival from September 21-30. The attractions at Niagara Grape & Wine Festival include a carnival, crafts, dancing, food, music and plays.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Icewine Festival - The festival will engage all of your senses during this celebration of all things Icewine. Held from January 1-31, take advantage of unique winery and restaurant events taking place daily throughout the month.
What to Do in Niagara
- St. Catharines/Welland Canals Museum - (6.7 km/4.2 miles) Explore the St. Catharines Museum and learn about local history and the building of the Welland Canals. This museum is open daily with affordable ticket prices all under CAD $5.
- Skylon Tower - (15.4 km/9.6 miles) One of the most famous attractions at Niagara Falls. The tower provides a great view of the falls and surrounding area, it also features many dining and shopping options.
- Clifton Hill - (15.6 km/9.7 miles) Located just outside the falls, Clifton Hill features many entertainment attractions including the Niagara Skywheel, a 175 ft tall ferris wheel providing an amazing view of the falls. Also featured at Clifton Hill is a wax museum, interactive game center and a putt-putt golf course.
- Fallsview Casino - (15.6 km/9.7 miles) This Niagara Casino provides over 200,000 sq ft of full gaming areas. Also inside are more than a dozen dining options featuring many different cuisines including Italian, Seafood, Asian and full buffets. View the list of Fallsview Casino upcoming entertainment.
Trails and Parks
- Glenridge Naturalization Site & Trails - (0.21 km/0.13 miles) The Glenridge Naturalization Site features many different science and nature trails. Located just across the street from the Four Points St. Catharines, discover the area's natural beauty on your next stay.
- The Niagara Escarpment - (2 km/1.2 miles) This natural oasis is a unique glacial formation that has evolved into a complex ecosystem right outside St. Catharines. The Niagara Escarpment has been environmentally preserved and provides an amazing outdoor experience.
- Welland Canal Parkway Trails - (11.1 km/6.9 miles) Extending over 42kms from Port Colborne to St. Catharines this recreational trail is ideal for bicycles, running or walking.
- Pen Centre Shopping Mall - (3.9 km/2.4 miles) Located in the heart of St. Catharines, this shopping mall features over 180 different stores. Pen Centre is Niagara largest shopping location and is a short distance from the Four Points St. Catharines.
- Fairview Mall - (9.7 km/6 miles) Celebrating its 40-year anniversary, Fairview Mall features a unique selection of shopping options.
- Canada One Factory Outlets - (11.7 km/7.3 miles) Offering great shopping at an affordable price, Canada One has 40 different brand stores for shoppers to choose from.
Theaters and Entertainment
- Sean O'Sullivan Theatre/Center For the Arts - (700 meters) Located on the Brock University Campus, the theatre provides an outstanding venue for many quality performances. Featuring HOT TICKETS, the theatre's seasonal line-up of outstanding entertainment. Click here for a calendar of upcoming performances.
- Empire Theatres Pen Centre - (3.9 km/2.4 miles) Head out to the movies at Empire Theaters. Showing the newest Hollywood releases, a short drive away from the Four Points St. Catharines.
- Garden City Productions - (6.5 km/4 miles) Formed in 1956, Garden City Productions (GCP) is a theatrical company that aims to promote interest in the arts through quality performances. In addition to nearly 100 shows produced, GCP also offers public educational classes in the arts.
- Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show - (11.6 km/7.2 miles) For an entertaining dinner experience visit the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show. Appropriate for all ages, the shows run most of the evening and feature plenty of great Canadian food.
- Shaw Festival Theatre - (26 km/16.2 miles) Have some fun with that special someone or the whole family. The Shaw Festival is a major Canadian theatre festival in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, the second largest repertory theatre company in North America.
Sports and Arenas
- Garden City Arena - (5.6 km/3.5 miles) Garden City Arena is a local single ice rink sports facility and is a great option for ice skating or ice sports.
- Hannah Seymour Complex - (6.1 km/3.8 miles) This local ice rink is a complete four-rink facility and a perfect choice for all ice activities. The complex also features a mini ice rink and concession space.
- Alex McKenzie Sports Park - (6.9 km/4.2 miles) The Alex McKenzie Sports Park features different outdoor athletic options. Included in the park are baseball diamonds, tennis courts and playground equipment for children.